Our Office and Professional Staff and Leadership
To keep our employees healthy, most are working from home with adjusted hours and limited access to files. Our phones and emails are up and running.
To reach Bob Kahan, our Office Manager, email him at email@example.com or call him at the main temple line at 201.333.4229 ext. 0
To Rabbi Moritt, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201.333.4229, ext. 1. While also caring for her own health and others’, Rabbi Moritt is available for virtual pastoral counseling during this challenging time and her other usual duties. Please reach out to her at email@example.com.
To reach Cantor Wallach, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach our President, Tom Rosensweet, email him at email@example.com or call him at 201.333.4229 ext. 2
Temple Beth-El’s Officers and Trustees:
For the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2019
Temple Beth-El’s Officers:
- Tom Rosensweet, President
- Dan Tarnopol, Esq., Vice President for Building Planning, Cemetery
- Nancy Sambul, Esq.,Vice President for Membership, Fundraising Events & Publicity
- Karen Seemen Pinn, Esq., Vice President for Lifelong Learning, Ritual, Social Action
- Michael Shuchman, CPA (Ret.), Treasurer
- Suzanne Goldstein Smith, Financial Secretary
- Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq., Recording Secretary
- Irwin Rosen, Esq.
- Kay Magilavy
Board of Trustees:
Judith (Tina) Brodsky, Esq.
Merrick Brodsky, Esq.
Laura Katzive, Esq.
Alain MenthaWhile also caring for her own health and others, Rabbi Moritt is available for virtual pastoral counseling during this challenging time and her other usual duties. Please reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mike Noveck, Esq.
Irwin Rosen, Esq.
Solomon Rotstein, Esq.
Robin Rosenzweig Schkrutz
Ian Silver, Esq.
|1st Tuesday, 7:30
|4th Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.|
|3rd Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.|