Our Office and Professional Staff and Leadership
To keep our employees healthy, most are working from home with adjusted hours and limited access to files. Our phones and emails are up and running.
To reach Bob Kahan, our Office Manager, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at the main temple line at 201.333.4229 ext. 0, (leave a message).
To Rabbi Moritt, email her at email@example.com or 201.333.4229, ext. 1, (leave a message). While also caring for her own health and others’, Rabbi Moritt is available for virtual pastoral counseling during this challenging time and her other usual duties.
To reach Cantorial Soloist/Director of Education Marian Kleinman, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach our President, Tom Rosensweet, email him at email@example.com or call him at 201.333.4229 ext. 2, (leave a message).
Temple Beth-El’s Officers and Trustees:
For the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2020
Temple Beth-El’s Officers:
- Tom Rosensweet, President
- Nancy Sambul, Esq.,Vice President for Fundraising and Membership
- Karen Seemen Pinn, Esq., Vice President for Adult and Youth Education, and Religious Practices
- Michael Shuchman, CPA (Ret.), Treasurer
- Suzanne Goldstein Smith, Financial Secretary
- Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq., Recording Secretary
- Mike Noveck, Esq., Cemetary, Facilities, Kadimah, and Social Action
- Irwin Rosen, Esq.
- Kay Magilavy
Board of Trustees:
Merrick Brodsky, Esq.
Solomon Rotstein, Esq.
Robin Rosenzweig Schkrutz
Ian Silver, Esq.
|1st Tuesday, 7:30
|4th Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.|
|3rd Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.|